Open Access Statement
This journal adhere the best practice and high publishing standards and comply with the following conditions:
- Provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge;
- Allows the author to hold the copyright and to retain publishing right without restrictions;
- Deposits content with a long term digital preservation or archiving program;
- Uses DOIs as permanent identifiers;
- Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to full-text articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or author.